Monday, May 21, 2012

ABOUT ME

When I started to learn typing, nobody provided me personal guidance or support for learning good typing except what I got from the books. 

I started my career as a Typist in 1974 with the typing speed of 40 words per minute.  I made my own ways to increase my typing speed and practiced hard to achieve the goal.  Within two years my typing speed on manual typewriter reached to 75 words per minute and it was so much accurate that my bosses did not bother to check for the mistakes.

Later, I got the opportunity to type on computer and due to the touch system of computer keyboard my typing speed increased more. 

Can you imagine what typing speed I am having now?  Wow, my typing speed is around 90 words per minute.

There are many ways to learn typing.  Each and every way goes to a success in learning typing. 

I have prepared the typing lessons in the light of my vast typing experience of 35 years.  From the way of my teaching I can boldly suggest you to follow my instructions to learn good typing and to get command on your typing speed and accuracy.

It is near to impossible to get such guidance FREE OF COST.
Don't you feel yourself LUCKY?
Don’t waste your precious time.  Start learning Computer Typing.

I can guarantee that you will be typing even better than me and in a very short period, if you practice hard.
                                                                
GOOD LUCK and GET IT STARTED RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment